Re: how to change dir

Lee Maschmeyer wrote:
Or you can use the Cygwin mount command. It took me several years(!) to realize the power of this utility. You need do it only once because they're permanent until you change them:

cd 'x:\any windows\path will also\work'

I do it all the time when "switching between" a windoze app path and an existant cygwin window.