Re: cpan has a problem Writing Makefile

Reini Urban wrote:

> A suggestion would be to install CPAN::Reporter and report the failure
> automatically, since you are not able to follow README's and submit
> proper bugreports.
> --
> Reini Urban

Dude, I don't know what your problem is.  I just came in here looking for
help.  Glad to read anything and follow guidelines.  Have no prior knowledge
of how to deal with CPAN problems, because CPAN's always worked for me in
Darwin.  I'm just trying to install Cygwin so I have access to good tools
inside Windows.  Thanks for pointers.  Insults?  No thanks.