Re: PATCH: login under privileged user != SYSTEM

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Apr 18 04:32, Charles Wilson wrote:
So, I'm still not checking that the uid specified is a member of the local Administrators group.

Now I am. See below.

As for an account being Administrator, and apart from special accounts
like SYSTEM or LOCAL_SERVICE...

What about just checking the value of PUSER_INFO_3->usri3_priv?  It may
contain the value USER_PRIV_ADMIN.  That should be sufficient, afaics.

That works, even on Vista. I've uploaded a new login-1.9-8 as a test release. Please take a look (I'll make a more formal 'avail for test' announcement later).

--
Chuck