Calling Cygwin from Dos - problem with sub program

Hi,

I have a bash script (e.g. test.sh), and I have the following  command
inside the script:

#!/usr/bin/bash
export PROG_LIB="D:\batch\prod\prog\lib"
export PATH="$PROG_LIB:$PATH"

#include functions from functions.library file
. functions.library

#Using logmsg function:
logmsg "This is the beginning"
====

When I ran from cygwin, I got no error when executing the shell script
(test.sh), all OK.

However when I execute from dos, I got an error:
         functions.library: No such file or directory
         logmsg: command not found

Here is my dos script,  test.cmd:

@echo off

D:
chdir D:\cygwin\bin
bash --login -c '/cygdrive/d/Batch/prod/prog/scripts/test.sh'

Any idea what's missing / went wrong?

Thanks,

Lian