File not found

I have installed and configured nfs. I have mounted a directory to /sfu/test
and put a few files in that directory. I also setup my /etc/exports file to
look like this:

/test rw

I can mount the drive on my XP client machine and open the directory but
when I typle ls I get the following error:

Volume in drive U has no label.
Directory of U:\

File not found.

If I try to create a new file on that directory, I get the following erorr
message:

Unable to create the file 'New File'
The media is write protected.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I can get to the location with no
problems, but I am unable to see or create any files. Please help!