Re: gcc 4.3 (was: gettext latest vers. 0.17)

Hello

I have read your reply with a great interest.
I do not know that you have remember it we have discussed the EH on octave.
I do not want to discuss the matter here.

I also have build GCC-4.3.0(gcc, gfortran, g++).
The build by gnuplot4.3 by GCC-4.3.0.
It have been done without problem and the performace of binaries are fairly good compared to those
built by the standard the cygwin GCC.

Of course, it is a fortunate example.  In principle, there exist many problems to use it.
I have tried to octave build by GCC-4.3.0, it failed as expected.

For users standpoint, which EH is better sjlj ot dwarf2 does not matter.
Users always would like to seek the fast and stable compliers.

I respect that cygwin team staffs are paying effors for preparing good complilers.

I hope that thier effrots will be successful in the cygwin 1.7.

Sincerely,

Tatsuro MATSUOKA