Re: gettext latest vers. 0.17

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 11:45:12AM +0200, Eric Lilja wrote:
Brian Dessent wrote:
[snip]
Sorry for this hijack but, Brian, is there in a fact a mail adress
brian {at} dessent {dot} net and do you check it or are you simply
ignoring the questions I mailed you?  ;)

If you are asking private cygwin questions and expecting personal tech support then I wouldn't be surprised if he was ignoring you.

In any event, please don't hijack discussions for your own private
purposes.

cgf

Well, it wasn't a request for help with a problem but I was interested on what Brian had to say personally on something that is related to cygwin and I asked in the mail if I should post it on this list even though I was hoping for his personal comments.
When I have a general cygwin problem I need help with I post here and I've done that many times and usually receive great help from several posters.
Anyway, I will say no more about it in this thread.

- Eric