RE: postinstall hang

> > Is there anything else that could contribute to BLODA?
>
>   Yes, absolutely anything that hooks or injects into processes.  Try
> using
> procexp to get a list of DLLs from the stuck bash processes, and let
us
> know
> what's there.

Here's my list of candidate BLODA .dll's from procexp:
AcLua.DLL
ADVAPI32.DLL
apphelp.dll
bash.exe
CRYPT32.dll
ctype.nls
cygiconv-2.dll
cygintl-8.dll
cygncurses-8.dll
cygreadline6.dll
cygwin1.dll
GDI32.dll
imagehlp.dll
IMM32.DLL
kernel32.dll
locale.nls
MSASN1.dll
msvcrt.dll
ntdll.dll
ole32.dll
psapi.dll
RPCRT4.dll
Secur32.dll
sfc_os.dll
ShimEng.dll
sortkey.nls
sorttbls.nls
tsappcmp.dll
unicode.nls
USER32.dll
USERENV.dll
WINTRUST.dll

They all appear to be from cygwin or right from Windows (I can send the
desciption/version number information if desired).  In case it is
relevant, this system is running Server 2003 on a dual-core Pentium D.

-Sam