Re: about cyglsa.dll

Hi Eric

Really thank you for the help. Now I have downloaded the latest
snapshot. However, I found there was no bash in the package. In order
to use bash in cygwin 1.7.x snapshort, I downloaded the bash source
code from cygwin site and tried to build it.

But I can not figure out how to build bash for cygwin 1.7.x. (The
build script needs bash). If I use bash from 1.5.4 to build, I can not
build it out for 1.7.x.(I run "build-3.1-6.sh all", but there seems
some libraries lacking). Should I build the libraries one by one
myself?  I checked Cygwin FAQ. There seems no answer there.

So is there any quick reference to build binary for 1.7.x in 1.5.4
environment? This is my first time to build cygwin binary. I am really
puzzled.