Changing middle mouse button for pasting to right mouse button in rxvt

Hi, I'm using rxvt in Cygwin and I'm wondering how to change my mouse bindings
from the middle button for pasting to the right button. The main reason why I
want to do this is because my laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button. Thanks
for any help!