Re: GraphicsMagick: gm does nothing, always exits with status 53 - cygcheck-svr.out (1/1)

> I tried recently to do the same as you did, and to give my cygcheck.out
> uuencoded.

Well I didn't exactly try to uuencode it-- what I did was to attach it to a
message and post it through Gmane.  I'd forgotten that that doesn't work well
for cygwin purposes.

Sorry for the base64 garbage, everyone.  I'll repost the cygcheck output inline
to the original message.

Andrew.