Trying to install mod_perl on apache2

Hi,

Now that I got my apache2 to work (thanks to Dave Korn),
I want to install TWiki on it, and I configured it to use mod_perl.
I downloaded and extracted mod_perl,
ran perl Makefile.PL.
2 glitches:

1)
************* WARNING *************

  Your Perl is configured to link against libgdbm,
  but libgdbm.so was not found.
  You might need to install Perl from source

************* WARNING *************

I installed libgdbm (which as it seems, wasn't in my deafult cygwin perl).
This didn't affect the warning though--I hope the reason is that the
shared library on Cygwin is named libgdm.dll, and the script looks for
libgdm.so...

2)
Enter `q' to stop search
Please tell me where I can find your apache src
 [../apache_x.x/src]

I have no sources, although I could possibly install apache2-devel.
The generation goes on...?

Then I tried make test (as myself, and not thinking of what would happen).
My apache server was actually down.
The tests failed:

/httpd -f `pwd`/t/conf/httpd.conf -X -d `pwd`/t &
httpd listening on port 8529
will write error_log to: t/logs/error_log
/bin/sh: /httpd: No such file or directory
letting apache warm up...\c
done
/usr/bin/perl.exe t/TEST 0
still waiting for server to warm up...............not ok
server failed to start! (please examine t/logs/error_log) at t/TEST line 95.
make: *** [run_tests] Error 119

There is no t/logs/error_log.
I don't know what httpd it actually tried to start, but probably as myself,
whereas my daemon is actually named httpd2.exe.

My first problem is that it doesn't start anymore
(it started this morning, even if I didn't check again right before
the installation...).

The error in /var/log/httpd2.log is:

(112)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
Unable to open logs

Looking with /cygdrive/c/WINNT/system32/netstat, I can find nobody
sitting on port 80 at this time...

mod_perl-1.30> cygrunsrv --query httpd2
Service             : httpd2
Display name        : CYGWIN httpd2
Current State       : Stopped
Command             : /usr/sbin/httpd2 -DNO_DETACH

mod_perl-1.30> cygrunsrv --list
cygserver
httpd2

Has anybody installed mod_perl in Cygwin?
Here is my updated cycgcheck.out:

http://pastebin.com/m734362d9

Thanks,