Re: Success in accessing network shares on windows through sshd

Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
Jani Saksa wrote:
If I understand correctly you can't normally see or access mapped network drives on windows when remotely logged through cygwin sshd, but I found a way and I have a couple questions:

Have you seen and read through this?

<http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.using.shares>

Seems that I've missed that... So there is no easy way to use non-public share, except with 'net use' command, but is there any work-in-progress around this issue at the moment?`(personally I would gladly participate, but I know too little about windows programming and cygwins internals to actually be helpfull ;) ).

--
Peace & Love,
Jani a.k.a. Sir Robin * +358 44 927 3992