Re: Uninstalling Cygwin

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 02:52:47PM +0100, PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE wrote:

> [...]

Remember, you are a guest here.  Also remember that you are not a genius
and that you are not apt to come up with new ideas that have not been
hashed and rehashed many times before.

Arguing with our mailing list policy is 1) not going to endear you to
anyone and 2) not going to be tolerated for much longer.

If you are going to continue to demonstrate an unwillingness to play by
the rules here then your continued access to this mailing list will be
revoked.

If you have something cygwin-related to talk about then, please say it.
Say it without needlessly quoting the header of the email that you are
replying to and without including raw email addresses in your message.

Also, as a side observation, your command of the English language is not
really terrific.  That doesn't really recommend you as someone who
should be maintaining English-language documentation.

cgf