Enviado el: lunes, 04 de febrero de 2008 17:14
Para: cygwin at cygwin dot com
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Same here.

Asunto: Re: Cygwin Gnome and Cygwin Wikia

<snip>

Any chance you'd be interested in maintaining the official Cygwin FAQ
and/or documentation?  That would be a big help to the Cygwin community.

Yes, we can include it in the Cygnus Wikia and improve it with new questions
(they could be added in the FAQ talk page).

Actually, the Cygwin FAQ and other documentation is in DocBook form and
managed as a Cygwin package.  Any interest in maintaining that for the
benefit of the whole community?

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746