From: electron [mailto:lucwaeyen@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 6:58 AM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: prevent scroll (or something like that)

hello everybody,

i'm new to this forum and pretty much a noob when it comes to cygwin
which
may explain my question.

I'm doing an assignment for school and I'm supposes to disassemble a
piece
of code with a disasembler. This works just fine but the output asembly
code
is to large to fit on the screen. So when i scroll all the way up I
can't
read the complete output. Is there anything I can do, like an additional
command, so I actually can read this output because it holds some
information I need.

Thanks in advance,
electron