RE: ssh interactive shell not working

Yes this new(a few weeks ago).  I will just uninstall it to see if that is the issue. I was just looking at it, not using it yet.  Thanks, hopefully this will fix it.

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Larry Hall (Cygwin)
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 9:37 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: ssh interactive shell not working

Kyle A. Dawson wrote:
> I have attached the cvscheck output and the debug connection output.

Thanks but I actually wanted to see the bash debug output.  Perhaps
it's not necessary now.  Your cygcheck output shows you have Interix
installed.  Your attempt to "ls" '/usr/bin' via "ssh" suggests that
you're somehow picking up stuff from that environment.  Is this a
relatively recent installation of this toolkit?  If so, that may
explain why things rather suddenly stopped working.  In any case, I
would suggest looking for overlaps here.  It's not obvious from your
path how Interix would get in there first in certain cases but it
seems like that is what's happening.  Eliminating all traces of it from
your Windows and Cygwin paths may be enough to resolve the problem for
you.

Holliston, MA 01746