Re: Persistent history not working

On Jan 19, 12:18pm, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
}
} I ran Process Monitor and saw that zsh was accessing (or looking for)
} .zhistory.lock and some files like .zhistory.xyzs but it never tried
} to access .zhistory[1].

I wonder if it's failing because it can't create a file with more than
three characters after the dot?  What filesystem type contains your home
directory?