Re: Wrongfully compiled code

ariga masahiro wrote:
Hello everyone,

VH wrote,
I think that this list is a wrong one for this kind of compiler problem.
Also, your compiler is rather old one. Have you tried looking for a newer
version of GCC for your target?

I am sorry but I do not know how to get new sh-elf-gcc compiler and to re_install it on Cygwin.

Please help me.
If you know which site I should refer to,
please enligten me.

Thank you in advance.

Masahiro Ariga
The eCos site seems to suggest GCC 3.2.1. Maybe you could manage to build GCC 3.2.3, which is the last of the 3.2 series.

Maybe you should try some sort of eCos support mailing list or forum. Cygwin mailing list is really not the right place, I think.

--
VH