Fwd: 1.5.25-7: Update using setup.exe hangs at "Uninstalling... bash"

Greetings,

Hope I have not missed anything in the list archive. I was doing a
what I thought just a regular update with Cygwin setup. The first time
I forgot to end my bash consoles, so setup complained that it could
not overwrite some file related to bash. So I killed all my cygwin
processes, which also killed setup. After that, I restarted setup but
now it hangs every time when it hits uninstalling bash.

The Windows Task Manager shows that "Cygwin Setup" is "Not
Responding". Everything else seems OK. No CPU usage spike or any such
abnormality.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-- Wei