Re: Process ends unexpectly

Dave Korn a Ãcrit :
On 13 January 2008 15:57, Marc/MDPI314 wrote:

In fact, I never had this Logitech service. But, as I've a Logitech
webcam I thought the problem could be linked with it.
I've already searched for any service, files or windows registry entry
with "Logitech" name ... unsuccessful.
Moreover, I have the same problem at my office computer, which has'nt
any webcam device ^^

Well, that rules out that possible explanation then. I wonder if it's some other application they both have installed? Do they use the same antivirus or firewall software, etc?

I can't access my office computer from there, but I've already reinstalled these programs on my VmWare :
- firefox
- thunderbird
- UltraVNC
- EasyPHP
- Daemon Tools

and it still works :-( ( lol )
Just in case, do you keep your Windows XP up-to-date with automatic
updates ?
I experimented some explorer or Visual Studio crashes since the lasts
windows XP updates.... perhaps cygwin is also affected....
I'm currently trying to update windows XP in a virtual machine, but it
takes time ....

My machine is currently up to date, and I haven't seen anything strange yet; I'll let you know if anything odd does turn up.

cheers,
DaveK
Okay, I'm still upgrading my VMWare's XP .... (My XP Installation CD is old ^^)
I'm asking about one thing however : I can't test any "physical" or "driver" installations on my virtual machine.... I hope this is not something like that :'(