How to use encrypted folder (or filesystem)

Hi everybody,

i'm using Cygwin Easy version on an usb disk.

I would like to kow if we can use encrypted FileSystem or folder with cygwin.

e.g.:
mount -t vfat info.img info/ -oencrypted=aes128

or another way.

Purpose:
be able to use mobile cygwin with an encrypted device (partition, folder, fs image) without have to alter hoster system (no modifications on the operating system, even on c: drive).

Do you have any idea?

Regards,

--
Alexandre Cabrol-Perales