RE: SFTP error 128

Igor:

> See if
> <http://www.derkeiler.com/Newsgroups/comp.security.ssh/2003-06
> /0117.html>
> is of any help.

I logged in as the Administrator, ran the cygwin shell,
and executed these commands:
chmod 755 /
chmod -R 755 /usr

But, I still get error 128 from a domain user account.
Is there a specific command you want me to run to try
to set the user permissions?

> Also, is the sftp subsystem enabled in /etc/sshd_config?

The /etc/sshd_config has this line:
Subsystem       sftp    /usr/sbin/sftp-server

I am able to use sftp with the Administrator account,
just not with a domain user.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
	Neil
Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.