David's new address

Good morning, wherever you are!

It's that time of year again, and I have a new email address.  Somewhat
unsurprisingly, it is

  d08@justpickone.org

for this year.  I made it through last year without dying from the spam
(but as we can see at

  http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/08jan/uf011102.gif

it's getting worse), so I am hopeful that I won't have to rotate again
for another year.

In the past I've had some issues sending a blind-copied mass email, so
this time I'm sending a note to each person individually.  Still, though,
it's just a form letter; sorry :-)

Love, Best Wishes, and Happy New Year to all!

:-D
--
David T-G
See http://justpickone.org/email/