St. Vincent De Paul Orphanage.

Dear Beloved,

My name is Stanley McCarthy, Representing the St.Vincent De Paul Orphanage Center here in Southampton Hampshire in United Kingdom. After much search and struggles i think with your help you can be our representative in your area and we are willing to reward your stress..so IM me if you wanna help the poor..Thanks and remain blessed

We have organizations and people in your area in Europe who are trying to donate money to our charity but we don't have a representative in your area to help us receive the donations and we shall be glad to make you our representative and this will not occupy much of your time.

These Donations are been sent to us in Checks Or Money Order, But It Takes us 21-30 days for the checks to be cashed here in the United Kingdom. So we need you to help us in receiving the Checks which would be mailed to you by our Donors. And all you need to do is for you to receive the check then you cash it and send the cash to us Via Western Union Money Transfer.

In return we offer to give you 10% of any donation. We already have lots of offers waiting.

All we need from you is:
1. Your Full Names
2. Your Full Contact Address
3. Your Private Telephone and Fax Line
4. Your Email Address
5) Age
7) Sex
6) Occupation
8) Country.

People and organizations have offered to donate between (100.00
Dollars) to (10,000.00 Dollars).

Please your reply is needed as soon as possible.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Stanley McCarthy.

Here is our link: www.svp.org.uk

St. Vincent De Paul Orphanage