Re: Timezone manipulation within Perl script

You are right. Package tzcode was missing. After installing it, timezone conversion script works ok. Output is the the same when running under cygwin and ActiveState perl. Thank you for your help.

BTW How should I detect that there is another package required/missing?

Roman