Re: Controlling the files that rsync can see in Windows.

Nevermind, I found a way.

I can add the line "exclude from = c:\exclusions.txt" to rsyncd.conf near
the top of the file before any of the modules. Then create a file
c:\exclusions.txt and list the folders I want to exclude. In this case the
line would be: "/Folder to be hidden/".

If I wanted to I could put the "exclude from" entry under each of my modules
and have separate exclusion list for each module. By putting it above the
modules, my exclusions will be apply to every module.

It is not as simple as being able to add a permission for each folder, but
in my application it will work nicely.