RE: Updated: cygwin-1.5.25-5

I have a number of data processing programs written in C in the Cygwin
environment.  They read data files into linked lists, analyze the data
and write results back out to disk.

This new release of Cygwin is about 10x slower than 1.5.24-2, after
recompiling the programs.  I went back to the older Cygwin release and
normal speed was restored.

I am running Cygwin on a Intel Q6600 (2.4 GHz quad core) running Vista
Ultimate 64.

Any idea how to find out where the bottleneck(s) are?

Thanks - Jim

-- Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us