Re: Wish Setup would accept my Perl

Having done a bit of this myself, I'm interested into enquiring further into your difficulties. Except for win32-specific modules, perl code *should* *just work* for either cygwin perl of for ActiveState. Last I checked (and it's been about a year), you should be able to get the win32-specific modules for cygwin as well, so I'm not sure why you can't just invoke the script in your bash shell and have it run.

William Sutton