Re: closing SSH session leaves a zombie bash process

Curious.. I found that if you set shell in /etc/passwd as /bin/cmd.exe
(after cp /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/cmd.exe /bin/cmd.exe), after
ssh login and exit by ctrl-F4,  CMD is not leaved as zombie process.
It's only occurs when shell is cygwin process (/bin/bash or /bin/zsh).