Re: Permissions/acl problem

Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
Jerome Fong wrote:

<snip>

Any idea what I need to change since chmod doesn't seem to have any effect.

Add 'smbntsec' to your global CYGWIN environment variable or to your service settings (in the registry) for crond and restart crond.

This doesn't seem to help. I re-ran cron_diagnose.sh and made sure I had ntsec and smbntsec define, but that doesn't seem to help. Am I suppose to add it to my .profile?

thanks,

Jerome