Re: Customize setup program.

Hi,

I've never really took that close of a look at the cygwin installer, but
I do know that all of the 'major' installers (installshield, nullsoft,
etc) usually have a /Q or /S switch for silent installs.  You would then
need to define a config file with all the parameters for the install.
I'm thinking maybe you do the install manually, find the setup.ini (or
whichever) file is created with the install log and use that as a
starting point.

Someone will probably be along with a more definitive answer, but
hopefully this is somewhat in the ball park for what you're looking for.

Cheers,

H.

--
  Hussein Patwa