Re: libssh 0.11

Yeah, I do network security work and as a pen test program hydra is great.

Unfortunately it requires libssh 0.11 which doesn't seem to compile on cygwin.

Perhaps they'll update hydra in the near future.

TF.

Brian Dessent wrote:
thefinn wrote:

Cygwin version of this? I need the older library...

Are you talking about libssh2, which I currently maintain? libssh2 0.11 is over two years old and there's no way I'm supporting that. The library is in the distro primarily to support libcurl, and libcurl requires a recent version.

But there's nothing stopping you from building it yourself, this is open
source after all.

Brian