Re: cygrunsrv: Error stopping a service: OpenService: Win32 error 1060:

Dao, Phuong wrote:
Hi

I am trying to install the ssh service of cygwin using ssh-host-config
but I ran into this problem below. Anyone has an idea of why this is
happening
We have an environment with GPO policies, anybody have an idea if this
could be the reason and which GPO would cause this if it's the case.

cygrunsrv: Error stopping a service: OpenService:  Win32 error 1060:
ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: Connection refused

Your installation seems incomplete.  I would recommend re-running
'setup.exe' and just clicking through the pages and let it do its
thing.  If you get the same results in your cygcheck output, then
I'd recommend looking at your setup.log* files for clues.  These
should be in the directory you ran 'setup.exe' from.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746