Re: Unable to install cygwin setup.exe - need help.

Dave Korn wrote:
On 11 October 2007 13:16, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:

nbaski@nitt.edu wrote:
Hi,

I was trying to setpup Cygwin in my PC. I tried with many mirror site
near to me. But, I get the following error messgae from all the mirror
site:

Unable to get setup.ini from "mirror site" (all that I added during
installation).

Could you please, let me know how to resolve this problem.

Try a different mirror site.

Try a mirror site that's different to all sites? Sounds a bit Zen. What is the mirror site that is different from all mirror sites?

The OP mentioned "I tried with many mirror site (sic) near to me." So "all the mirror site (sic)" applies in the context of the previous statement. That's not to say that the problem couldn't be on the local end as you suggested though Dave.

Holliston, MA 01746