Re: cvs pserver 2401 issue. Server seems dying when cvs client is connecting.

Now the crash problem or connection refuded problem is
resoved.

I did change the root to veerendra_shukla
and PATH to /etc/passwd

Now I am getting :

$ cvs -d
:pserver:veerendra_shukla@localhost:/usr/local/cvsrepos/
login
Logging in to
:pserver:veerendra_shukla@localhost:2401/usr/local/cvsrepos
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server localhost
rejected access to /usr/local/cvsrepos for user
veerendra_shukla

Please suggest me how to resolve this issue.