Re: Cygwin Installation Problems on Windows Vista (killing sh.exe helps)

For getting the installation to keep going, killing off an sh.exe process via
Task Manager's End Process, moves things along.  This also seems to need to
be done for "texf" (I think that was the name) package.

At least we get to the final setup screen this way :-)
Chris Lent