Re: Passing arguments to rxvt when it is used as an argument for chere

>Yep those are the two ways to do it. There's no way to specify extra
arguments >on the chere command line that will be appended to the
invocation command.

>May I ask what command line options you're thinking of adding? Could
they go >into .Xdefaults instead? Most rxvt and xterm options can.

>Dave.
>chere maintainer.

Hi

I don't tend to run an xserver so rxvt runs in native mode when
invoked via chere.

All was working ok but then an issue described here
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-09/msg00359.html occurred so I needed
some was to make the chere invoked rxvt appear with the correct font.

I solved it with a bit of sed: -

$ cat chere.sh
chere -ipcf2 -t rxvt -s bash | sed 's! -e /bin! -fn \\"Lucida\
Console-bold-12\\" -rv -ls -sb -sr -tcw -sl 3000 -e /bin!' >
/tmp/$$.sh
chmod 755 /tmp/$$.sh
/tmp/$$.sh
rm /tmp/$$.sh