Install Problems

Hello, I've tried several times to install Cygwin on my new desktop,
running shitty Windows Vista Home Premium. Anyways I've tried
installing it several times using different mirrors each time and I
get the same problem in every install.
It stops at

Running...

No Package

/etc/postinstall/qnulot.sh

It just freezes there and does nothing...

~Kris