Re: Uninstalling a program from Cygwin in Windows XP

--- Thorsten Kampe  wrote:

> It's not a part of the official Cygwin distribution. So how can we
> know how to uninstall the program?

> A sufficient problem description would be fine. What happens when you
> issue this command and why does it not uninstall the program?
>
> On the other hand it really doesn't matter: the command just removes
> all the fontforge files. Why don't you do it by hand? It would take
> about two minutes of your precious time.
>

> Thorsten

When I tried to ask the developer of the program how to remove the program he indicated
that the problem was not with fontforge, but with Cygwin, so that is why I came to this
user group to find out how to fix the problem.  If on the other hand all I have to do is
just manually remove the program, I did not know that was possible because I was under
the assumption that since I used cygwin to install the program I would need (cygwin) to
uninstall the program.  Do I just go to the directory that it is located in and delete
the file and that is it.  Or is there more that I would need to do?