Uninstalling a program from Cygwin in Windows XP

I have installed a program called Fontforge (An
outline font editor) into the Cygwin environment in
order to create and manipulate fonts for Windows XP. I
would like to update the editor, but when I try the
uninstall commands cygwin does not uninstall the
program can some provide help as to how to uninstall
Fontforge.

This is the command that was used to install the
program in Cygwin:

$ bunzip2 fontforge_cygwin-*.tar.bz2
$ tar xf fontforge_cygwin-*.tar
$ cd fontforge
$ ./doinstall

Now when I try to uninstall the program I was supposed
to use this command:
$ su
password:
$ rm -rf /usr/local/bin/{fontforge,sfddiff} \
/usr/local/lib/{libgdraw,libgunicode,libuninameslist}*
\
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/fontforge.pc \
/usr/local/man/man1/{fontforge,sfddiff}.1 \
/usr/local/share/doc/fontforge \
/usr/local/share/locale/*/LC_MESSAGES/FontForge.mo

but it does not uninstall the program.  Any
suggestions as to what I need to do to uninstall this
program?