Re: Cygwin Window closes immediately

Hi,

did you edit the batch file which starts cygwin?

If not, do so.

All you need to know is inside the batch file.

Erich

David FAY XX (SY/EPA) wrote:
Hello,

I am having problems opening cygwin. A window pops up when I double
click on the shortcut on the desktop but it immediately closes. Cygwin
is installed in the following location: c:/cygwin. Any suggestions? I'm
using Windows XP. Also in setup.log file in /var/log directory it says
"Installation Complete" Are there other log files I could check to see
what is going on?

Regards,
David