Webdav cadaver: script possible?

Hi,

with the ugly sounding but nice Cygwin tool "cadaver" (a command line Webdav client, like ftp) I would like to automatically download some files from the Webdav server to my local drive.

However, in contrast to for example lftp, I don't see a way how to do the few commands automatically.

For example, until now I've to do these steps:

> cadaver https://my_webdav.site.com
this asks for username and password, then enters cadaver's command mode

there I've to enter:
* mget the_files
* quit

In case there's no way to use a script, would it be possible to "somehow" give all the command lines to the console which runs the cadaver program?

Thanks.

-ric