test version of mutt availalble

I've installed mutt-1.4.2.2 on sourceware.  This version seems to fix
the problems that were reported with FAT32 filesystems and it uses the
shared version of libiconv which reduces the size of mutt.exe
dramatically.

I'd appreciate feedback to the mailing list to confirm that this version
fixes the problem reported by Pedro Alves.  If that is confirmed I will
remove the test designation from this release and make it the standard
package.

cgf