Cygwin Bash Kernel

Hi All

I have Bash Kernel Version 3.1.6 with my current version of Cygwin. As this
is not Oracle supported, I would like to install bash shell version 3.1-9 or
3.2.9-11 which are supported.

When I run Cygwin setup, I am able to download the latest version 3.2.17-15
but this version is not Oracle supported.

Please could you advise how I could download the Oracle supported versions
and install these without using setup.

Regards
Parvez