cron

Hi,

I 'm trying to schedule a shell script on cygwin using cron. No matter
what
I do I don't seem to get the cron job executing my bash script.

My script is temp.sh

echo `date` > /home/test/temp.log

crontab -e is having the following details

* * * * * sh /home/test/temp.sh > /home/test/temp.sh.err 2>&1

I did use the paths in the script itself and I also used the windows
path
where the cygwin installed(/cygdrive/d/cygwin/).

I also tried using the following by editing the crontab:

* * * * * date > /home/test/date.txt

Still not working. I don't have administrator login. I ran the
cron_diagnose.sh and it din't give me any errors.

Please find the attached cronbug.txt

Thanks
Shashi

The information in this electronic mail message is sender's
business Confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is
intended solely for the addressee(s).  Access to this Internet
electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. The sender
believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of
any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when
sent. This message and its attachments could have been
infected during  transmission. By reading the message and
opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about
viruses and other defects. Travelport Inc. is not liable for any loss
or damage arising in any way from this message or its
attachments.