Re: Request for running a test application

On Aug  1 13:15, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>   $ ./getvolinfo D:
>
> NO output
>
>   $ ./getvolinfo E:
>
> NO output

I forgot to mention that you should put a medium into the drive.

However, as I wrote, I'm interested in new information.  The file
systems you mention are all in my first list of stuff I already have
info about.

Except for one problem.  Windows knows a Device Type 0x33, which is used
for DVD.  However, it doesn't seem to matter if I insert a CD or a DVD
into my DVD drives, I always get a Device Type 0x2, which is the Device
Type CD/ROM.

So, it looks like the DVD type is never returned.  If anybody encounters
the Device Type 0x33 with any DVD(*), please let me know.

Thanks,
Corinna

(*) DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, Video DVD, Audio DVD, etc...

Red Hat