Re: problem with "sed" on cygwin...duplicable?

Christopher Faylor wrote:
You probably have another version of sed in your path then. WJFFM.

cygcheck output would also tell us if you have the right version of sed.

Thanks...found it... Don't think cygcheck would have told you anything. Does it print bash aliases? When I tried a 'which', I found the alias (which included a "-r" so tool thought I was doing "sed -r -r". Shot myself in the foot. Ah well...