Re: No such file or directory

syam prasad wrote:
Hi,

I installed cygwin , version 3.2.17(15)-release (i686-pc-cygwin)
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is not a valid release version of Cygwin.  Looks to me like you
grabbed the output of 'bash --version' and munged it for your purposes.
Don't do that.  It doesn't help anyone.

on my windows XP PC. I am using perl script to create make files. But
the problem I am facing is, while I am compiling the files , following
error occurred.  "No such file or directory". But in the makefile.mk
all the header file locations are included as -I/xxx/xxx/xx \. What
might be the problem? Please help me in over coming this issue..

Why are you posting to cygwin-xfree?  This has nothing to do with X.
General inquiries about Cygwin should go to the main cygwin list.
I've reset the 'Reply-To' appropriately.  Please follow-up on cygwin
list.  But before you do, please read and follow the problem reporting
guidelines at <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>.  The information you've
given so far about this problem is not enough to even hazard a WAG at
where your trouble lies.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746