Re: OCaml package hasn't updated for a while (Ping unison maintainer)

> Reviving an aging thread, do you intend to package the current unison
> beta version 2.27.29? My ISP just migrated to using it as the default,
> so I'm on shaky ground trying to get my current 2.10.2 to match up.

Yes, I do.  Sorry it's been so long.  I have some time today and will get
started on it.

One of the reasons I've avoided revisiting Unison is that there are several
unison2.* packages, and the README file in each one refers to all of the
other ones.  So every time I want to package a new version, I have to go
back and fix up the READMEs and rerelease every one.

Obviously I need to abandon that system.  And I should probably abandon all
of the Unison packages earlier than 2.13 or so anyway.  Those are very old
now; even Debian stable has 2.13.16.